Wednesday 13 February 2008

Florida Family

I've just recently returned from a trip to Florida for the funeral of my beloved Grandfather. I was able to take Aleah with me and stay with my youngest brother and his family. It was great to see my Florida family again. We were also fortunate to be able to spend some time with my granfather's youngest brother...'Uncle Kenny', and his daughter Charanne.

I was able to enjoy some Florida sunshine and take Aleah to the beach for the first time. I spent a morning with my Grandmother who is holding up quite well under the circumstances. Aleah gave her lots of kisses and cuddles to cheer her up. We were able to eat lunch with her and look at lots of pictures.











Throughout the week, Aleah had a wonderful time playing with her cousin Avonlea. She especially enjoyed being the the back garden and playing on the playhouse that Uncle Robbie built.











On Saturday, the day I left, all of my brothers were able to come over to the house with their kids. We had a good time together eating, joking around, playing 'guitar hero', and making valentines with the kids.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

The pictures are too cute Kris! I'm glad Aleah enjoyed her first trip to the beach. We had fun. Thanks for the Bible verse. It was exactly the one I was looking for. Hats off to you for finding it. =)