Sunday 20 September 2009

Mom's Toolbox

We all need a few tools. Here is a great tool to help with Bible reading and prayer.
It's found at www.momstoolbx.com - Look at any tags for SOAP. I've set a link on the sidebar as well.

I have found getting up before the children and spending time in God's Word and in prayer definitely helps me 'set my mind' for the day. Sometimes I struggle to know what to read or how to apply what I've read. I think I'm going to try a little SOAP daily and see how it goes.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Great tip! Gonna go check it out now.

I've found a great time to spend with the Lord is definately in the morning as well. I've been jogging and just praying as I watch the sun come up. Such a peaceful time. I guess the Lord knew what He was doing when he mentioned in Proverbs that a wise woman rises before the sun and gets the day rolling. =)