Monday 20 December 2010

1st (Official) Day of Christmas (School) Break

Been busy - yes, lots of pictures that need to be posted about the last weeks!
But, I thought I'd better just get stuck in - I'm sure my family would love to know what we are doing since we can't all be together.

TODAY - MONDAY, 20th December :

Woke up with the same headache that I went to bed with - not a good start to the day.
Various children up at various times (they all have to stay in their rooms until 7:30).
One sick child sleeping on the couch.

Smallest child making LOTS of noise with a tennis racket that his loving brother kindly got down off of the TOP shelf in bedroom for him.

Early morning visit from Sister-in-law and niece stopping in while Mother-in-law was at doctor's appt.

Oldest child off with MIL and SIL for some Christmas shopping.

Had to take youngest child for immunisations that are almost 1yr over due!

Tried to clean 4 year old's room with her. She ended up back in bed and asleep while youngest (destroyed) and I finished the job.

9 year old fell asleep on couch - OBVIOUSLY coming down with whatever lurgee is lurking around in our home!

Hubby came home for lunch and fixed leaking washing machine while eating his lunch.
Fed 2 children lunch.

Oldest came home from shopping wanted lunch and 4 yr old woke up and wanted lunch.
Fed 2 more children lunch.

Put some washing on!!!!YES!!!!!! Success!

Vacuumed carpet in front room.
Watched a movie with 3 children (4th was napping) while folding laundry.

Cooked dinner! (We've had such a busy weekend I haven't actually cooked a meal since Thursday)

Bathed 2 children -with hubby's help!

Cleared up dinner.

Went grocery shopping in the snow! Prayed it wouldn't snow too hard so that I would be able to make it home!

Unpacked groceries.

Posting this on the blog and then this lady is headed to bed! (Didn't manage to have a shower today...ugh- that'll be first on my 'to do' list tomorrow!)

I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a little less chaotic - I know that won't happen unless I have a plan, so before I close my eyes I'll have to give a few thoughts to my 'plan of attack' for the rest of this lovely break.

No comments: