Monday 7 January 2008

Dissertation Completed!







Dean has finally finished his dissertation. After being literally locked in the bedroom with a rocking chair, tray table, and laptop for a week and a half...he has emerged!!! Much to the relief of me and the kids! The paper was due today at 5pm and that is exactly when it arrived at Oakhill!
Dean has been wearing the same pare of jeans the whole time he was working on the paper. (Kind of like a lucky sock.) These are now known as his DJ's - Dissertation Jeans.
It has been a long hard week and a half. But God is good and He gives us what we need...like my Mom being here for most of that time to help with the kids and to take my mind off the stressful situation we were in. I only had to deal with this stressful life for a weekend by myself after Mom left, and that was more than enough for me. It now almost seems like a distant memory! HA!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

GO DEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!