Wednesday 23 April 2008

Sorry, it's been a while!





Sorry, everybody...(especially Kelli!) I know it's been a while. We have just had 2 weeks off school and I have been kept very busy! We did do lots of fun things, a tirp to the farm, movies, ice scating, and lots more. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to bring my camera to ANY of it!!!! The weather was pretty miserable, and now that the kids are back at school it has brightened up!


Tonight we had a movie night. The kids don't have school tomorrow due to a teacher strike, so I gave them a special treat of staying up and watching a DVD. We watched 'Stardust' which was actually partly filmed at the same location we were camping at 2 years ago. (We didn't bump into any of the stars, but the canteen pulled up right beside out tents!) Abigail enjoyed the film, Samuel thought it was a too scary, and Aleah only saw 15 minutes of it so hasn't quite formed an opinion yet!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

(smile)! =)

Kelli said...

Did you guys change your living room back to where it was when we visited last? I thought you had changed it to your bedroom. I have it on my agenda this week to book the swimming lessons. Rob and I cancelled our gym membership (the kids hated going to the daycare room...we tried for weeks!) so we'll probably take lessons with you guys if that's alright. I'll let you know.