Saturday 7 February 2009


We had a bit more fun with the snow throughout the week. Abigail was the only one who was able to persevere with cold hands and make a snow man. She then borrowed items of clothing from the rest of us to accessorize her snowman. When I look at pictures of the kids, sometimes I'm caught by surprise by much they are growing up and how beautiful they are! (If I do say so myself!) I had one of those moments when looking at this picture.

We didn't actually make these snowmen, we just used them for a 'photo opportunity'.


Here's another picture I'm posting just because it's cute...

2 comments:

CONNIE AND SETH said...

Hi Drydens!

I just thought it was funny that the picture of your three beautiful children is right beside the family in Florida! Quite a contrast : - )

Hope all is well with you all!

Love you,

Connie

CONNIE AND SETH said...

Hi Dryden Family-

I thought it was ironic that the picture of your three beautiful children in the snow was right beside the family on the beach! Quite a contrast :-)

Hope all is well with you!

Love you,

Connie