Monday 2 February 2009

Here's what we've been up to!

First of all I need to say thank you to my friend Connie and my sister-in-law Melissa for answering my Macaroni and Cheese plea! I did have a great picture of the Mac n Cheese tower that I built with the 32 boxes of mac n cheese, but I've lost the memory card that has it on! Thanks too to my sister-in-law, Kelli for her efforts and promise of things to come. Levi is 6 weeks old and growing fast. He is our smallest baby (although not small compared to most). At 6 weeks he weighs 10lbs 10oz and is 56 centimetres long. He is losing his hair and currently looks like he has a bit of a 'comb over'. He is spending more time awake after each feed and is responding more and more when he is spoken to with coos and smiles. His older siblings LOVE making him smile! It is lovely to watch their responses to each other. Today was full of excitement...we had a real live SNOW DAY Yes, folks...school was cancelled due to snow - a lot of it! There was around 5 inches of snow on the ground this morning and it snowed pretty much all day. The London buses were completely shut down, therefore not many people were able to make it to where they needed to go. We spent the day snowball fighting and sledging! School is cancelled tomorrow as well due to travel complications and health and safety. Here are some pictures of our fun! (and hopefully some video as well)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

SNOW! I have to admit, I saw the snow on Dean's (and some other Dryden's too) facebook page. Pretty cool. I'm sure it was "jolly fun" for you guys. =) Love the pics and videos! Can't wait for an update on how the kids' rooms turned out after the new paint.