Friday 26 June 2009

Rooftop Garden


Here's a few shots of my 'garden'! I'm growing potatoes and corn as well as a some flowers in the window boxes.

The corn was started (about 6 inches high) before I re-planted them. The potatoes I have grown from 2 potatoes that started sprouting. The window boxes have been grown from seeds (I forget what I planted...I think there's lavender in there somewhere!)



Sam is excited because some of the flowers are supposed to 'attract wildlife'. I'm not sure what kind of wildlife he thinks will be stopping by our window boxes!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I am so proud of you Kris! Now you need to start thinking larger scale and using your whole roof top!=) It'll be like one of those New York City roof top gardens. Anyway, glad the kids enjoy it and I hope you get some fruit from your labor of love.