Friday 26 June 2009

Welcome to the family...

Our new niece was born on Monday 22 June. Her name is
Norah Claire Bates,
and she is gorgeous!

I am especially excited that another girl has been born into the Bates Family - growing up I was the only girl amongst 3 boys - I feel that my brother's are getting their 'just desserts'!!! They weren't horrible brothers at all...just really big BOYS! (You know... football, wrestling, baseball, computer games kind of boys!) I love that they have had or will have to play with dollies/barbies/tea parties!!!! All three of them have had girls as their first born, and now another girl is added to the number! I'm just a bit sad that my girls don't get to see their girls often enough!!!

You can see great photos of her and the rest of her beautiful family @
www.we4bates.blogspot.com or just click on 'The Bates Family' link on the side bar.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Yeah for girls! Hope Abigail and Sam can meet her in August. Aleah and Norah can share their summer birthdays since the rest of our Bates/Dryden firstborns are in September. =)