Tuesday 13 October 2009

I DO!


13 Years ago Dean and I said these words to each other before a about 150 people. We were blessed yesterday to take time out to remember and celebrate that day.

Those of you who were witnesses to our wedding will know that that it was certainly a day to remember!!! Even if your weren't there, I'm pretty sure you would've heard about it by now.

Dean brought home a beautiful flower arrangement. It goes so nicely with the house decorations for fall. (He chose the flowers himself!) We then went to a Japanese restaurant for a lovely meal. It was nice to try something new, we've only been to a Japanese place in the States before.

We are so thankful to God for his blessings.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Congrats Kris and Dean!!!! I know I can speak for a lot of people when I say that you two are a great example to others in how you love each other. May God give you many more years of wedded bliss.

The flowers are lovely and your fireplace set up is oh, so cute!=)

Unknown said...

Love the grad pics Deano...and i know that great accomplishment at the end of the studies,know that it i only God:)We serve and awesome God and i thank the Lord for friends like you and Kris!!!I love you guys!!!xoxoxox