Friday 11 June 2010

Hello all!

I still seem to be having trouble with camera/computer bits so no pictures from me today! However, I have updated the kids' school website link - so if you click on it and follow the links to year 6 (class information - year 6 - weblog) you will be able to see what they got up to while on their school journey to the Isle of Wight.

They return today (gone since Monday). Our house has been quieter than normal with her away. Aleah went on strike last night - not very happy about having to sleep in a room on her own again, so we let her sleep on the bottom bunk in the boys' room.

I have added a few other new links- great places to go for new ideas.

Also, I am thinking of having an 'indoor- Beach Party' for Aleah's 4th birthday. I've already started gathering ideas but would love to hear from you! If any of you have any great (relatively easy) ideas please leave a comment.

Hope you all are doing well! MOM -would love to chat sometime!!!

2 comments:

Faye said...

Hey Kris! Your links don't seem to be working :-(

The Dryden Family said...

Faye, they are working now. :)