Saturday 23 April 2011

City Living




Aleah is my little gardener. She loves a bit of dirt and a spade or two. This is our little make-shift garden...a couple of window boxes.





I'm hoping to get something to actually plant in these window boxes soon. For now, Aleah is happy to just move the dirt around a bit. We have to plan these gardening sessions carefully...Levi has to be asleep because the garden is outside our kitchen window - on the roof of the church.





My clothes dryer broke this week! It's not too bad since Dean has kindly hung a washing line across the roof. I hang laundry and Aleah gets to garden.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

LOVE IT KRIS. Of coarse you know this is right up my alley! :)

Pretty soon, you'll have the whole thing covered in lovely tomato plants, spinach, collards, cucumbers, lettuce, etc. Grocery shopping at the Dryden's!

Love and miss you guys.