Tuesday 25 March 2008

I'm dreaming of a White Easter !?! WHAT???







I think that the weather is a little confused...at least I am! We woke up to snow on Easter Sunday! My children were jumping around with excitement, I on the other hand, was not so impressed! Can you believe it...snow, on Easter? I know Easter was early this year and all that jazz but give me a break!!!!! You can tell this Florida Girl is itching for some sunshine to warm her bones.
Despite the weather, we had a lovely day celebrating our Risen Saviour! The kids hunted for their 'chocolate eggs' (it's a British thing) and then Dean took them out on the roof (we like to pretend it's our garden) in their PJ's to enjoy the snow. We had a lovely Easter service at chruch and then had a Dryden Family meal at Dean's parents house. We ended up staying till late evenig playing games and relaxing with the family. Good times!










The snow was too wet to settle or play with, but my kids had a good time watching it.





I just kept thinking..."Okay, Lord, what do you want me to learn from this?!"

1 comment:

Kelli said...

SNOW!!! Craziness. Looks like you all had a blessed Easter with family and church friends. Don't worry...those cold bones will be warmed with Florida sunshine soon my dear. =) Can't wait til your visit!!