Thursday 27 March 2008

Little Bit o' Spring





Okay, so, I woke up on the Monday after Easter to still more snow! I decided that I needed a little bit of spring in my life. So we went to the local hardware/nursery store and purchased some flowers to plant in my window boxes and various other pots. The kids had a great time helping me to pick out bright and cheery plants for our window boxes. We also picked up some sunflower seeds to plant as well but I have to get a few more planters for them.


Abigail and I planted the boxes together inthe middle of the kitchen floor. Where else do you garden when you don't actually have a garden!




I feel very happy when I walk past the windows and see the flowers. Yesterday there was actually a bumble bee buzzing around! That's my little bit o' spring.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Isn't it amazing to see how a few little plants and flowers can brighten your day! Don't you just love God's nature? =)

Perfumes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.