Wednesday 16 July 2008

Sorry for the delay...

It is now 11:45 pm on Wednesday evening. All the children have been in bed for several hours now, the laundry is folded - some has actually been packed in a suitcase, the rest is waiting to be put away when the children aren't sleeping. Dean is still out at a meeting. I would have loved to updated the blog with Aleah's birthday pictures...but I can't find the memory card that has the pictures on it!!!! ARGHH!
Our computer was acting weird last night so we had our local computer whiz look at it and I think my memory card got lost in transition! I need to speak to Dean to see if he put it somewhere, if not, hopefully our friend has it and I will be able to add photos later.
Tomorrow is Sports Day, for those keeping track of what we are up to. Abby and Sammy are both on the yellow team - which makes my life easier! Last minute playgroup party prep is taking place...and of course there is an addition to my schedule - a school meeting about the recent education authority report.
I'll keep you updated!

No comments: