Tuesday 8 July 2008

SURPRISE!!!

For those of you who haven't heard the news yet...we are having baby number 4!! SURPRISE!!!
We've only recently told the family...mostly because we were a bit unsure of due dates, and I don't like all the fuss. I had a dating scan today and it looks like Dryden Baby 4 will be due around December 16. Let's pray it is on time or early...the farther away from the Christmas rush the better! Dean is already worrying about what this means for our church's Christmas programme which usually takes place around the 16th!!! Well, I'm sure it'll all sort itself out!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

We're so happy for you guys!!! What a blessing from the Lord.
Love to you all.

Lori W said...

Big congrats!!! ...and Kris, thanks for the comments on my blog...I'm so bad about it, but I made myself put the site on facebook, hopefully to encourage myself to keep it up. Your fam is gorgeous and I hope to see you soon!
Love, Lori