Friday 8 August 2008

Birthday Fun






Thanks to everyone who 'facebooked', emailed, etc with birthday greetings. I had fantastic birthday...albeit very tired-after driving straight through the night from Virginia to Florida! Dean bought me a new digital camera, a few items of clothing, and all the kids made cards.


We stopped in at my brother's house in Orlando to spend some time with him and his kids before we went back. The kids had a great time playing together. We spent time at their complex's pool and later found a park that had a sprinkler and water fountain splash area.


We went out for dinner at Cracker Barrel and later to Coldstone Creamery for Ice Cream. Dean and Sammy were the only ones who could finish there ice cream!


(Abigail and Isabella in the back of Uncle Donnie's convertible!)
We are back in St. Petersburg now, and settling in for the last week.

I must say it is HOT here...but I'm not complaining!!!!!!!!!

No comments: