Sunday 10 August 2008

From Dean!






Hey did you see the blue moon tonight? Well I did and that told me that it was time to put something up on the blog! I'm having a great time with family in the US and today's activities merit a blog entry (I had to wait until Kris was in bed though because it involves her!) Anyway I occasionally like to try my hand at a game of golf and opportunities come my way over here (my brother in law plays) so today I got to play but the suprise that I have for you is that Kris came with me! There was 4 for of us in total - Robbie, Kelli, Kris and myself. (Kris has never swung a club before let alone played a full 18 holes although she did beat me and the Kids at crazy golf the other day) Well I thought she did a great job here are some pics - there are videos that I will try and upload soon. Oh and by the way - yes the carts were awesome fun!

No comments: