Monday 25 August 2008

Welcome Home!


Dean arrived home yesterday after being away for a week at a youth Bible conference. He was sorely missed by us all, especially after spending 4 weeks together it was a shock to the system not having him around. The kids made a great welcome home poster for him (see photo).


I'm sorry I haven't been very active at blogging recently, but now that Dean is home - hopefully I'll have more time and energy to do some blogging. I've still got LOADS of photos from our trip to show so watch this space.


**Please pray for Dean as he has an essay due on September 1.
I have also added a link to a fantastic blog for Christian women. I discovered this through reading some of the books that this mother and her daughters have written. Some of the books I have read are...'Girltalk...conversations for mothers and daughters' and 'Shopping for Time'. I have ordered a few more of their books and look forward to reading them as well as checking in on their blog often. Hope all you ladies enjoy it.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

What a cute sign and yes, we'll be praying that Dean finishes his paper on time!