Tuesday 21 October 2008

One for the wives

Some might argue that my last post was biased towards husbands so here's one for the wives. Men how are you doing on this score? Do you protect your wife physically, emotionally and spiritually? Are you working to provide for all of her needs? It is not manly to keep quiet just because we aren't doing so good the true manly thing to do is admit it and confess it to God and to our wives and take steps to correct things. I find myself needing to do this often. Any way here is a clip from my boy Mark who is kind of talking about the same thing in his usual Mars Hill way. (I recently heard him say he classed people into two groups 1.People who have been offended by something he has said and 2.People who have never listened to him preach!) I hope it causes you to think about your own life. Blessings Dean.

No comments: