Friday 20 March 2009

Catchin' up





Hey guys!!! It's been a while hasn't it!?! Yep, I've been busy doing STUFF, and other STUFF. I've also had problems with my memory cards and I think that little hands (and maybe not so little) have hidden and or dropped one or two of the memory cards down the floor boards of our front room! How frustrating!! I'm quite sad about it because not only do I have to get a new memory card but I wasn't able to get all the pictures off before the card(s) went missing!!! :(
So, to keep those of you who want to see recent pictures of the the kids here are a few snaps of Levi and Aleah in the the bath, Sam dressed for 'Red Nose Day' at school, Abigail showing how she feels that her class had to go on a trip on 'Red Nose Day' and therefore had to wear their uniforms when everyone else was doing fun things.

No comments: