Friday 12 March 2010

10 Minute Talk

Just thought I'd take 10 MINUTES and post some of the things that we are up to/ thinking about etc.

I am still waiting on my passport (hopefull it will come in the next few days) so that I can do more paperwork in order to finalize my trip to China to visit Mom.

Abigial (actually WE) have been given a wonderful news of a GREAT offer for her to go to a PRIVATE CHRISTIAN SECONDARY SCHOOL (Thames Christian College)! We are amazed at how God has worked in this situation.

Levi is still NOT walking.

Aleah is still loving school. As she goes to bed each night she say...'In the morning, wake up, have breakfast, what are we going to do?' We respond on weekdays of course - 'go to school'. She clasps her hands and shouts 'yes'!

Sam loves playing with transformers, and legos. (either physically or on the wii)

Dean is not preaching this week! Whew!(He's preached the last 2 Sundays - due to the new arrival in our Pastor's family)

That's my 10 Minute Talk for today. Thanks for listening!

No comments: