Monday 29 March 2010

Breaking News!

There's a bunch of stuff that I could blog about, but I don't have time to do that right now. So here's the latest breaking news in our house... Levi has decided to walk!! He's been on his feet since he was about 6 months old so we thought he would be an early walker. He tricked us and has put it off until now! For the last few months he has been walking holding on to just a finger or two and refusing to let go, but on Thursday afternoon he decided enough was enough. After coming home from picking up the kids at school, I set him on his feet as we got in the front door and he took off on his own down the hallway in into the front room! Since then he's been walking everywhere! Here's a video to prove it! (Sorry I can't seem to rotate the video so you'll either have to turn your heads or you monitors!)




Also - I got my passport back on Thursday! Unfortunately it was too late to get to China for the concert that I wanted to go to, but I am now working on getting a Visa so that I can visit mom after the Easter holidays. I'll keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hooray Levi!!!!!!! Big boy now. :)

So cute.