Monday 26 April 2010

China

Hi everyone! I have arrived in China to visit my Mom!

I arrived in Beijing on Friday - after all the Volcanic Ash Cloud fiasco!
I have seen some amazing things (THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA) and eaten some amazing things with chopsticks! I got off the plane and my mom and her friend met me, took me to the hotel to drop off my things, and then we headed straight for lunch - Peking Duck!

I am now in Tianjin where mom lives and works. I woke up at 5:30 this morning so that I could go in to work with her at Tianjin International School. It is an amazing school! It's also nice to be here because everyone here speaks English - after spending the last 3 days not understanding a word it is nice to hear my own language!!

I hope to post some pictures later today - back at Mom's apartment. Keep checking back!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Can't wait to see!!!

Faye said...

Still waiting... :-P