Thursday 29 April 2010

Sorry!

Okay, okay, okay! I know many of you are waiting for pictures, unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to post any while in China. :( Sad, I know. I didn't bring my cord to download them and none of the computers here have the right slot for my memory card.

So if everyone will have a little patience..."have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry"...I will post them as soon as I can.

Been hanging out at the school. Visited the early years center and was able to observe a 4/5year old class. Very interesting time. What an amazing facility they have here!

Went out to dinner with some Chinese students last night, again ate with chopsticks. I'm getting better!

Tonight we are going out for 'hot pot' with some other Chinese friends. Get to practice my chopstick skills again!!

Bright and sunny day here today. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Bummer on the camera chord. Seems to be the common thing happening these days (smile)! (mine too)

We have a total of 33 chickens now. We won't have any more until these stop laying eggs in about two years. We were going to stop at the 13 that we had, but I have a huge list of moms/families that are on a list for fresh eggs and we weren't going to provide enough for everyone with just our 13.

Always an adventure, but tons of fun...these chickens! :)